2017 Apple MacBook Pro (16GB RAM, Core i7 Processor, 13" Retina Display, Touch Bar)
- Retina display: 13.3-inch (diagonal) color widescreen LED-backlit display with IPS technology with a 2560 by 1600 native resolution at 227 ppi (178-degree viewing angle).
- It has a brightness rating of 500 nits and a wide color gamut (P3), as well. It also supports scaled resolutions of 1680 by 1050, 1440 by 900, and 1024 by 640.
- 3.5GHz 3.5 GHz Intel "Core i7" processor, with dual independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip.
- This model is powered by a 14 nm, 64-bit "Seventh Generation" Intel Mobile Core i7 "Kaby Lake" (I7-7567) processor which includes two independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip with 64 MB of eDRAM embedded on the processor die. Each core has a dedicated 256k level 2 cache, shares 4 MB of level 3 cache, and has an integrated memory controller (dual channel).
- This system also supports "Turbo Boost 2.0" -- which "automatically increases the speed of the active cores" to improve performance when needed (up to 4.0 GHz for this model) -- and "Hyper Threading" -- which allows the system to recognize four total "cores" or "threads" (two real and two virtual).
- 16GB of RAM – LPDDR3 SDRAM
- 512GB – onboard PCIe 3.0-based storage, SSD
Size and Weight
- Height: 0.59 inch
- Width: 11.97 inches
- Depth: 8.36 inches
- Weight: 3.02 pounds (1.37 kg)
Graphics and Video Support
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- This model has an Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 graphics processor that shares memory with the system.
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
Connections and Expansion
- This model has four Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB-C connector) that also support the USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard (up to 10 Gbps). However, note that the two Thunderbolt 3 ports on the right side of the notebook operate at reduced speed.
- These four ports support charging the notebook, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps), and USB 3.1 Generation 2 (up to 10 Gbps).
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Three internal microphones. Has a single 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Keyboard and Trackpad
- Apple reports that the integrated keyboard has "64 (US) or 65 (ISO) keys, including 4 arrow keys" as well as a customizable "Touch Bar" with integrated Touch ID login support. It has an ambient light sensor, too.
- The "Force Touch" trackpad offers "precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures.
Battery and Power
- 49.2 W h Li-Poly
- Battery Life: 10 Hours
- Details: Apple reports that this model has a "49.2-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery" that provides "up to" 10 hours of wireless web or iTunes movie playback.
- It has a 61W USB-C power adapter, too.
- Good: Meaning this machine has very minimal wear, scratches, or dings. Some machines will even be in "like new" condition. You can still expect some small signs of usage.
- Used: You are getting a reduction in price for a great working computer, with the expectation of one or more noticeable cosmetic defects, such as a small indention, a slightly bent corner, or a larger scratch.
- All of our machines are in known working condition, have undergone diagnostic testing, and are in quality condition.
The images used are stock images of the same model, but are not of the actual laptop you are purchasing. The laptops are known to be in proper working order, and each laptop is sold as-is.